Monday, September 13, 2010

The Book Launch

For all of you who do not know me, Hi. My name is Caleb Phillips. I spent six months working for a business in China. But his was no ordinary business. This business helped run an orphanage, community development project, and a language school. I was so overwhelmed by the generosity of the people I met there, I too wanted to be generous. My book, that will be coming available to buy in the next few months is about the orphans I met in China and their stories. And the best part about this book, is that it will benefit orphans. All of the proceeds from this book are going to benefit orphans in the world. First and foremost, the money will be given to a family I know personally who is working overseas in orphanages and in the process of adopting a child. To be clear: I am not taking any money for this book in any way. So that I can keep costs down I am self publishing with Wine Press publishing. Also, to keep costs down I am personally selling all the books in person or through this blog. No publisher, author, or anyone else will make money on the royalties of this book, only orphans. Soon there will be a way on this website where you can buy the book directly through me using Paypal. Please spread the word to your family, friends, co-workers, and strangers about how they can practically give back and make a difference in the lives of orphans. And, get a book. I will keep you updated on the book's progress and launch date. But for now, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment